Gather all Required Documents:
- Employment Documents (see acceptable List)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Personal) References – a short letter written by a non-family member (an employer or teacher is recommended) that speaks to your character and qualifications
- School Diplomas or GED Certificate
- Any Industry Training or Safety Certifications
- Letter from Employer (if applicable)
Send your completed Application Materials and Required Documents to:
R. E. Lee Companies
ATTN Apprenticeship Committee
2811 Hydraulic Road
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Or email to:
If you are selected as an applicant, come in at your assigned time for an interview with the REL Apprenticeship Program Committee, and for a basic Reading and Math Assessment.
- Once your Application and all Required Documents are received, R. E. Lee Companies will contact you with the committee’s decision regarding whether you have been selected as an applicant. If you are selected, we will schedule a date and time for you to come to our office for an interview.
- As part of the interview process, you will be asked to complete a basic Reading and Math Assessment to ensure that you have the necessary foundation to complete the program. You must pass this assessment to be admitted to the program.
- After the assessment, you will interview with the REL Apprenticeship Committee to evaluate your commitment to the program and the industry.
Enrollment Decisions will be sent by July 31, 2019
Commitments to accept the spot are due by August 9, 2019